Monday, December 14, 2015

Reflecting

When I saw, I reflected upon it;
I looked, and received instruction.
Proverbs 24:32

Here we are at the end of another year.  This is always a good time for us to look back and think about all that has occurred in our lives.  This is a time to reflect.



But, just looking back and remembering is really not very helpful. The questions I  must ask: "How can I learn from what has passed?"



How can I make sure that I eliminate those things from the past year that were not pleasing to the Lord? I need to strive to not repeat behaviors which are not according to His will for me.



How can I continue those thoughts and actions which caused me to grow in a positive way? How can I become more of a man of God?

Good questions upon which to reflect!

No comments:

Post a Comment