Tuesday, May 19, 2015

See the Goodness

 
 
Does the world ever get you down?  I have to answer yes.  Sometimes just the ordinary things of life seem to overwhelm.  I find myself asking "Why?"  

 
 
When that happens I always try to remember.  I remember all the goodness that I have experienced in my life. I remember who is in control!

 
 
In my mind I revisit some of the beautiful places God has created on this wonderful planet.
 
Today was such a day for me.  The scenes above are from Zion National Park.  I haven't visited all the National Parks, but so far I think Zion may be my favorite. And, I went there with strangers who are now some of my dearest friends.
 
 
I would have despaired unless I had believed
 that I would see the goodness of the Lord
in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
Be strong and let your heart take courage;
Yes, wait for the Lord.
Psalms 27:13, 14

No comments:

Post a Comment