Wednesday, May 6, 2015

What? Me Worry!



 
 
 
We recently sold a home and are now in the process of buying a new home.  I spoke with the seller of our new home recently.  I was reminded of all the moments during the sale of our previous home when we didn't know if it was going to happen. 
 
Will someone make an offer? 
 
If someone makes an offer, will it be one we can accept?
 
If we accept an offer will the buyer get approved by the mortgage company?
 
If the buyer is approved by the mortgage company will the home inspection go okay?
 
If the home inspection is okay, will the appraisal be enough?
 
Will we ever close?
 
And on and on it goes.
 
 
 


Now we are on the other side of the deal.  And I see the seller having the same fears and anxious moments. 

We too, still wonder about all of those things.

Today God reminded me of a verse He has brought into my life before.  Today I remember that He is in control.  No matter the storms we face, the unknowns ahead of us, He will be there and He will see us through.



"Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do no anxiously look about you,
for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment