Monday, August 17, 2015

In Whom Do We Place Our Trust?


The spider puts its trust in the web.  The web is home, safety, and provider. A pest control man once told me, "If you want to get rid of spiders, get rid of their webs."  Without the web a spider will surely perish.

We must put our trust somewhere too.  There are times in our lives when we must face things that can cause us to fear.  We walk in situations which are unknown to us, places where we have never been before, life experiences which are uncomfortable. At those times we need someone to trust!




Three of my five grandchildren began the school year in new schools this year. They did not know the teachers, they did not know the buildings, and two of them did not know a single student attending that new school.  My prayer for them was, and is, that they will know whom to trust in those days ahead.

Where do we put our trust?

When I am afraid,
I will put my trust in You.
Psalms 56:3

No comments:

Post a Comment