Thursday, January 8, 2015

2014 Favorites

Every photographer does it.  At the end of the year we like to look back and pick our favorite images.  Sometimes a photographer will try to pare it down to a number that matches the year.  So, following that logic, I would be sharing 14 photographs with you today.  I've seen other blogs already where photographers shared 23, 30, 15, and even one who shared someone else's favorites because he thought his weren't that good (I am sure, by the way, that he was wrong in that thinking. I know this guy's work.  It's that good and more!)

Long story short - I got my list down to 21.  These may not be my best technical images, but they are my favorites.  And, since it's my blog, I get to pick.  Some are my favorites because of where they were taken, some because of who I was with, and some because I am grateful for the result.

I hope you enjoy my favorites from 2014. Let me know which is your favorite.





















1 comment:

  1. I can't pick one! Still love the one from battle of franklin.

    ReplyDelete