Wednesday, January 14, 2015

No Matter Where We Go. . .

If I ascend to heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there.
Psalms 139:8
 
 
 
There is something about hot air balloons that draws me.  I don't like high places, yet I think soaring in a hot air balloon would be a wonderful experience.  They just seems so effortless, so exhilarating, so out of control.
 
A hot air balloon pilot can't change the direction of the balloon.  He has to just "go with the flow".  The journey is going to be where the wind takes you.  Once you are in the air the only control you have is going up or going down.  And, even that depends on the air temperature around the balloon. Life is often like that.  Sometimes we just have to go with the flow. 
 
 
 
There are times when we find ourselves in circumstances that we may not have chosen.  We can't avoid them, we can't change them, we can't control them.
 
 
 
Be encouraged that as we face all the ups and downs of life, we can know that God is beside us and He will take care of us. Like the Psalms say, no matter where we go, He is there. I pray that you will give your life to Him, trust Him for the journey, and always feel Him beside you.



1 comment: