Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Journey On

Abram journeyed on, continuing toward the Negev.
Genesis 12:9
 
Bodie, CA
 
Throughout history man has traveled. We travel many different ways.  We travel for many different reasons.  Some travel seeking. Others travel giving.  We travel for business, pleasure, curiosity, necessity!  We travel fast, we travel slowly.  We travel alone and we travel with others. But, we all are on a journey.


Story, IN
 
Often our journey gets interrupted. We've heard a lot about that this week.  Millions of people have had their journey altered by a winter storm.  They could not get home.  They could not get to work.
 
 
Blue Angels, Pensacola, FL
 
Soon the storm will be gone, the roads will clear, and people can resume their journey.
 
Today I am reminded that sometimes things interfere with my journey.  They may be things I cannot control, or they may be things I choose not to overcome. I stall, I sidetrack, I quit!
 
As I journey on through this life, I must remember to focus on the goal and press on toward the prize.  I hope you can do that too.




No comments:

Post a Comment