Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Seek the Light

For You light my lamp;
The Lord my God illumines my darkness.
Psalms 18:28
 
Marshall Point Light, Port Clyde, Maine
 
As the storm beats down on the Northeast today I am reminded of my dear friends there.  I pray that they are safe.  Bill, Debbie, Arlene, John, Tami, "Mama" - Stay safe, stay warm, and know you are loved today.
 

 
Nubble Head Light, York, Maine

I know they have weathered many storms in the past.  And I know they are prepared for this one. 

Many times those who live on the coast of Maine, and make their living from the sea, must trust a lighthouse to help them return safely to home. As we think of those in the path of this storm, also think about not only who you seek in a storm, but also how you can be a light for those around you who are in a personal storm.

 
Portland Head Light, Portland, Maine
 


No comments:

Post a Comment