Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Who Will Show Us Any Good?


 
 
Meditate in your heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, And trust in the Lord.
Many are saying, "Who will show us any good?"
Lift up the light of Your countenance upon us, O Lord!
You have put gladness in my heart,
More than when their grain and new wine abound.
In peace I will both lie down and sleep,
For You alone, O Lord make me to dwell in safety.
Psalms 4:4a-8
 
 

 
 
The news is always full of the bad happening in our world.  It can make for restless nights!  I had one of those last night.  But, the words of the Psalms above gave me comfort and reassurance this morning.
 
If we put our trust in the right One we can have gladness in or hearts.  We can sleep in peace.

 

Walk through this day knowing that no matter what you are hearing, no matter what you are seeing, and no matte what you are facing, He will walk you through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment