Friday, March 13, 2015

Goats and Frogs

Sometimes you see just need to laugh.  It's good for you.
 
That's what I did when I saw these goats on the fence.  They ran over and jumped up on the fence one at a time to watch as a very large German Shepherd dog walked by their pen. I don't know if they were curious or concerned, but it was funny to me.
 
 
 
A time to weep and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn and a time to dance.
Ecclesiastes 3:4
 
 
 
Sometimes I laugh at an unexpected something in my photographs.  When I was so very carefully composing this picture of three water lilies I never saw the frog!  I was focused on the water lilies.  That is not a bad thing.  The lilies were beautiful.  But, the frog looking at the camera made me laugh.
 
Yep, sometimes it is good to laugh.  I hope you find one of those times today.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment