Monday, March 9, 2015

Change is Coming!

Truth springs from the earth,
And righteousness looks down from heaven.
Psalms 85:11
 
 
 
Change is coming.  The temperatures are slowly moderating, the hours of daylight here are increasing, the earth is awakening with new life.  The cycle begins again.
 
 
With the new season approaching I am reminded that life changes.  People change, jobs change, situations change.  Sometimes change is good.  Sometimes change is exciting.  It's like a new adventure. Always, change is unavoidable. But, as someone once said, the only constant in life is change.
 
 
 
As you walk into a new time of your life I hope you can embrace change and find joy and peace in the new experiences which lie ahead.  I hope I can embrace change in the same way.  That is my goal.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment