Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Use Your Life

 
 
New life is all around us.  Blossoms, leaves, new shoots pushing through the ground.  They all are reminders that things are growing again and preparing to bear fruit. They remind me that I too should be growing and bearing fruit.
 


 
 
My life is a gift.  I remember a dear pastor sharing about receiving a guitar for Christmas one year.  It wasn't what he wanted! So, for some time the instrument sat useless.  He realized that he never really accepted the gift until he picked it up and began to make music with it.  Because he did begin to play, God has used the pastor in wonderful ways to minister through music. Think about how your life, and the talents you have, can be grown to be used by Him to minister to others.
 


 

 
You have granted me life and lovingkindness;
And Your care has preserved my spirit.
Job 10:12

No comments:

Post a Comment