Monday, September 21, 2015

He Has Made All Things Well!

The earth is the Lord's, and all it contains,
The world, and those who dwell in it.
For He has founded it upon the seas
And established it upon the rivers.
Psalms 24: 1,2



I have had a song on my mind a lot in the last few days. It really speaks to a situation I have been praying about.  


All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all.


These words comfort me. They reassure me.  He made everything.  And, He is Lord!



The final verse is the most reassuring to me at this particular time.

He gave us eyes to see them,
And lips that we might tell
How great is God Almighty,
Who has made all things well.

He has "made all things well"! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment