Tuesday, September 8, 2015

How Have I Testified?

I love being in the state of Maine!

The air is cool and there is just a freshness about this place.




Yesterday I saw a wall of great old, worn out buoys. Each of these was once a very important marker for a lobsterman.  Tied to the other end of each buoy was a lobster trap, the source of the man's livelihood.




The bays here is Bar Harbor are dotted with these buoys.  Each is a reminder of where the man has been.  Each leaving a mark for others to see.




Our life is filled with markers too.  We have walked through life leaving markers on family, friends, co-workers, and even complete strangers.

Each action, or lack of action, in our life has left a mark on someone.  My life is a testimony to others.




How have I testified?

It will lead to an opportunity for your testimony.
Luke 21: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment